Thursday, February 21, 2008

Question...

Why is it that 95% of the toothpaste that is dispensed onto a 5-year-old's tooth brush ends up on the edge of the sink and counter? I clean so much wasted toothpaste from off the countertop. And it is Shrek toothpaste, so it looks like green snot!

Tonight I let Michael get into the bath tub with Rachel. She LOVED sharing the space with Brubba. He showed her how to blow bubbles and how to put your head into the water. She was so impressed and tried to mimic him. She screamed when I told her it was time to get out. Michael said, "Mom, I'm going to remind Sister when she gets older about this time that we took a bath together and she didn't want you to take her out because she was having so much fun."

You know a kid is sick when you offer him a cookie for dessert and he leaves it on the table untouched. Poor Michael has been fighting a fever off and on for 3 days, terrible runny nose and now goopy eyes. I've called the Dr. and really didn't get much help. "It's probably a virus, which in that case just make him comfortable until it runs it course." If he wakes up with goop again tomorrow, I'm bringing him in! I said, "it might be pink eye." He got all upset and said, "I don't want a black eye or a pink eye."

No comments: